HOW TO STAY SAFE DURING DRILLING AND DEMOLITION
Hilti's health and safety training for construction sites
There are a number of risks when working with drilling and demolition hammers on the construction site – these include recoil, electric shock, vibration and dust.
Our Hilti Drilling & Demolition Safety Training gives you an overview of the risks caused by using drilling and demolition devices, and how to prevent them.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE
As an employee it’s important to understand how to avoid accidents.
As an employer it’s important to understand your legal obligations to assess and reduce risks onsite – and to train your employees to avoid them.
This training course is a practical hands-on training, tailored to your needs.
At Hilti we have decades of experience working onsite with our customers, all over the world, every day.
We understand the dangers, challenges and solutions onsite for health and safety. Our trainers are certified engineers and specialists with years of experience.
WHAT CAN I TAKE AWAY FROM THE TRAINING
- Increase competence and productivity
- Reduce physical risks and insurance claims on the jobsite
- Underpin your image as an attractive employer
- Each participant receives a training certificate
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING
Find out more about how to use angle grinders safely on the construction site:
- Overview of the safety features of drilling and chisel hammers
- Potential hazards of using drilling and chisel hammers on the jobsite
- How to bring in preventative measures using the STOP (Solution, Technical, Organizational, and Personal protective measures)
- How to take effective action in the event of an emergency
- Professional and effective hands-on learning
TRAINING KEY FACTS
|Offering and structure of the training|
|1. Target Group||Workers, foremen, HSE experts|
|3. Duration||1 hour|
|4. Number of Participants||Up to 8|
|5. Certificates||Personal certificate of participation
|6. Dates||On request|
|7. Location||Onsite in your company or at Hilti Center on request
|8. Price||Based on training type|
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THE TRAINING
Contact your local Hilti team for more details. Find out how to sign up for your own customized training or join a group training session near you.
Share this content